Residential Lock & Key Services
We sell, install and service all types of residential locks. Our domestic lock services include:
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Re-keying Locks
- Cutting Keys
- Hardware Supply
- Lock Installations
- Patio Bolts
- Window Locks
- Door Viewers, Door Bells & Panic Buttons
- Electronic Locks
Electronic Security For Your Home
At Ross Galt your home security is a priority. We offer a range of affordable home security products including alarm systems and CCTV, plus installation and maintenance. We are specialists in user-friendly, reliable electronic security equipment to keep your home safe and secure.
- Simple to operate touchscreen alarm user keypads
- Alarm systems that link into your smartphone
- Access information online from anywhere
- Driveway beam alarms
- Get alerts via push notification, email or text
- Full monitoring and perimeter security options are also available
We appreciate that every system needs to be user-friendly and easy for the homeowner to operate. Our goal is to ensure total customer satisfaction with every alarm and security system we provide.
Call us on (03) 365 0298 anytime to discuss your needs.
Permaconn technology – no need for a phone line!
While alarm systems have typically relied on a landline to provide a 24/7 link to a security company, these days, the comfort of security monitoring is available without the necessity and extra expense of a home phone or landline. The Permaconn GPRS system provides a secure wireless link to your monitoring company, that operates on a mobile network.
With more families wanting to save costs by cancelling their home phone and choosing a group cell phone plan instead, it makes sense us to have found a way to evolve and we have sourced an affordable solution.
How it works
- The remote GPRS unit connects to the alarm panel via a dialer or serial interface
- The GPRS unit remains online all the time, once enrolled into the system
- The alarm panel sends its data using the Permaconn GPRS network
- If the Permaconn unit loses connectivity, it will automatically switch to the other network
- The Central Station Receiver Unit (CSRU) receives the data and sends it to the automation software for processing
- If one CSRU loses connectivity, the Central station simply switches to the secondary CSRU
- The Permaconn GPRS system operates in private networks provided by Vodafone and 2 Degrees
- The VPN guarantees that all data transmitted and received is secure
- Installation and hardware free when you sign up to a 36-month monitoring contract (for new customers only)
- Clients outside greater Christchurch area may incur an additional cost – please enquire
- Residential monthly cost $36 – cost includes data card and GST
- Commercial monthly cost $36 – cost includes data card + GST
- A break-free fee of $250 if 36-month term not completed
- Contract transferrable to a new location
- Free install & supply is limited to first 500 customers (installation normally $300)