The Safetystay is a non-releasable restrictor for awning and casement windows, for those with safety and security in mind. The restrictor provides safe ventilation and deters unlawful entry.
- The stainless steel scissor arm limits the opening to a maximum of 100 mm when installed in the recommended position, guarding against injury caused by falling
- Manufactured from non-corrosive 304 austenitic steel
- Designed to be installed within a window cavity of 33 mm width and ranging from 12 mm to 15 mm height
- Can be screwed or riveted through the bearing eyelets for strong fixing
- Restricts the sash opening in order to avoid interference with foot traffic in ground level or walk by situations
- Safetystays provide a means for controlling open sashes in high windows or when restriction of large or heavy sashes is desired for safety reasons