The TB25 range of drop bolts represent true engineering innovation, design excellence and the superior quality customers have come to expect and demand from Trimec. Designed for use on swing-through, double action doors, these drop bolts are ideal for applications where an electric strike is impractical.
- High Security. Bolt is deadlocked in the extended position.
- Bolt position monitored.
- Door position monitor with integrated magnet into the strike plate (no need to install a separate reed switch).
- Multiple Orientation, drop bolts will work horizontally or vertically.
- Available as Power to Lock or Power to Open.
- Continuously Rated Solenoid.
- Tamper Proof. Lock cannot be defeated by slipping a metal object between lock and striker plate.
- Intelligent Electronics. These intelligent bolts will attempt to re-close the bolt 8 times, allowing time for swing through doors to settle in the closed position.
- Thermal Protection. In the event of solenoid overheat, a thermal fuse will operate, eliminating any fire risk.
- Glass doors
- Timber Doors
Standards and Compliance:
- British Standard BSEN 50081-1 & BSEN 50082-1
- CE Approved
- C-tick Certified