Designed and manufactured in Australia, the 3570 series electric mortice is a high-performance lock of superior quality. It is constructed from high-grade zinc alloy, with a stainless steel latch bolt and face plate and is suited for all commercial applications.
The lock can be operated by push buttons, intercom systems and key switches; or integrated with electronic access control systems for use with higher security devices such as keypads or card readers.
Designed with flexibility in mind, the one lock can cover all functions and is easily configured on site for the required application.
- Dead latched and Locked
- Door position / Reed switch
- Dual key override monitoring
- Request to exit / REX
- LED indication
Field Changeable settings:
- Fail safe/fail secure configuration.
- Multi-voltage – will work on 12-24 V DC systems.
- Handing – left hand and right hand doors.
- Selection of free lever or locked lever on both sides of the door.
- Key override monitoring either side of the door.
- Monitoring contacts – normally closed, normally open (for key override and request to exit only).