Designed and manufactured in Australia the Selector 3782EL is a high performance electric mortice lock for narrow stile hinged doors. Designed to meet the varying requirements of commercial applications, the lock is the ideal complement to high security access control systems and a great locking product to use with intercoms, keypads and key switches due to the intuitive operation of a locked or unlocked handle. These locks comply with building regulations for single action escape doors.
The 3782EL is a fully field configurable primary electric mortice lock providing significant benefit over previous models. The unique motor driven operation, high security monitoring capabilities and on board door status LEDs provides a significant advancement in the specification, distribution, installation and servicing of electric mortice locks.
- 23 mm or 30 mm backset
- Variable voltage from 9 – 28 V DC
- Simple in field selection of power to lock (fail secure) or open (fail safe)
- Full range of monitoring including Request to Exit (REX), Deadlatch, Door position, Key Override Monitoring (KOM) and locked status
- On board door status LEDs improves installation and reliability
- Unique functions for reader in / out applications which allows external side to fail securely while internal side fails safe allowing free egress
- Motor driven providing lower power usage in power to lock applications
- 3 wire control means the power can be supplied independent to the locking control signal making the lock less susceptible to issues associated with voltage drop across long wiring runs
- Supplied with short and long forend plates
Compatible with Lockwood 4800 and 5800 Series Brass Door Furniture . This includes function 11 (cylinder, lever and lens) and function 12 (lever and lens) which are specifically designed to work with this lock to allow the onboard LEDs to illuminate door status.
Standard Lockwood oval shaped cylinders can provide mechanical key override. Key retracts bolt when used with either X7 cam or V cam. Locks are supplied with X7 cams included.