The patented small ANSI footprint, FES10 Series Electric Strikes are designed for light commercial and residential applications. They accept voltages of either 12 or 24VDC, are fire tested up to a 4 hour fire resistance rating to both Australian and British Fire Test Standards.
The strikes are easily site-interchangeable Power To Lock (PTL) or Power To Release (PTR) by simply changing over the Barbell mechanism. The device is pre-drilled to cater for extension lips, come with a 5 year warranty and have a holding strength of up to 1300kg. The FES10M version comes with Door Status Sensor (door latch monitoring).
- Size: 125 mm L x 42 mm W x 35 mm D
- Stainless steel faceplate and keeper
- Patented Barbell mechanism for easy change of locking function
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with door latch depth of up to 15 mm
- Superior holding strength of up to 1300 kg
- 12 or 24VDC operation
- Pre-drilled for extension lips
- Door latch monitoring