Key Cutting, Lock Repairs and Electronic Security
As one of the South Island’s leading service providers for commercial, automotive and domestic locks and security, Ross Galt Lock and Alarm continues to meet and exceed market expectations.
- Christchurch owned and operated for 44 years
- Fifteen on-road service, GPS equipped vans
- Operating 24 hours, seven days a week (for emergency work)
- Highly responsive and flexible work programming
- Attendance at all jobs within 24 hours as required
- Highly qualified and experienced team of 25
- Supported by cutting edge technology and software
- On-going investment into equipment, technology and training
- Member of the Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia
- Approved contractor to the NZ Automobile Association (AA)
- Site Safe Building Construction Passports held by all technicians
- All technicians fully trained and highly experienced
- Leading supplier to large industry and government agencies.
At Ross Galt we are fully committed to our customers, knowing our experience and professionalism is the basis of the company’s ongoing success in customer satisfaction and quality of service.
The company is committed to investing, training and growing to meet modern day security needs.
Ross Galt Lock and Alarm specialises in:
- Key cutting
- Lock repairs
- Design and installation of master key security systems
- Electronic locks
- Commercial lock sales, repairs and installation
- Domestic lock sales, repairs and installation
- Full automotive lock service from cutting or copying keys to opening locked vehicles and replacing locks
- Safe sales and service
- Restricted security key system for commercial and residential premises
- Domestic Alarms
- Commercial Alarms
- CCTV Systems
- Access Control
- Automatic Gates
- 24/7 Monitoring
Committed to Canterbury
Committed to its people
Ross Galt Lock and Alarm is the leading New Zealand contributor to apprenticeship training within the industry. In the last four year, six fully qualified technicians have completed training within the company.
With 44 years of service behind them – nearly half of the team have been with Ross Galt for 16 years or more – four have clocked up 20 years experience.
It’s this experience and professionalism that gets jobs done better and faster!
Committed to technology
Backing up their efficient and expert service is a custom built, fully integrated software package – the only one of its type in Australasia within locksmithing. The system manages every aspect of the business from accounting to quoting, job costing, labour management, stock control and full job management. The GPS systems in the service vans contribute to accurate time and job billing.
Ongoing additions and upgrade to machinery keep Ross Galt at the forefront of the industry, ensuring a full and comprehensive service across every area of locksmithing is deliverable.
Committed to the community
The Ross Galt team actively support local schools and charities, including the Cancer Society and the Special Children’s Christmas Party.
The culture within the team is one of family and this caring is also conveyed to their customers.
Their commitment to the wider Christchurch region was demonstrated when they worked long hours and weeks alongside the emergency services during the Christchurch earthquakes of 2011.
Committed to excellence
‘Customers for Life’ is the mantra at Ross Galt – this is achieved through their highly responsive, efficient and quality service provided by highly experienced and qualified staff.
“Do it once and do it right so customers are delighted.”